First, we’re so sorry for your loss. This can be a very challenging time for many reasons, and dealing with property ownership is tough at the best of times. You’re thinking, “I inherited a house in Philadelphia, what to do with this house?” Should I rent it? Should I sell it? How should I sell […]
Tag Archives | selling an inherited house
"sell my philadelphia house fast is exactly what happened. i tried selling with a realtor but i just could not afford to put money into the house fixing and improving things. 4k properties certainly helped my when i was just about to give up hope. thanks jeff, job well done."A. Wilson - Philadelphia
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
- How To Sell Your Home Fast In Philadelphia PA
- Foreclosure Prevention Measures In Philadelphia and the rest of PA
- Help For Foreclosure In Philadelphia – 3 Ways To Avoid Foreclosure
- Can You Get Your House In Philadelphia Back After Foreclosure?
- How To Value A Real Estate Note For Philadelphia Note Buyers And Sellers